That's me...

That's me...
March 2010

Samstag, 27. März 2010

Reasons...

... for being here. I decided to create my own BLOG-Profile, because I noticed how many people are doing that. I think it's a great way to get in contact with interesting new people, to stay in touch with old and close friends.
One of my latest friends also showed me that this kinda Blog is a great opportunity to get to know more sides of a human who is not used to talk about himself face 2 face.
I am not sure if I will find enough time to write here really often, but i will try to write everything that touches me deeply.
Erin Messmer is my alter ego in Second Life. I am DJ and creator in this virtual world. As DJ I spin some styles of HOUSE - Music and as creator I am used to build prefab houses, furniture, plants and all kind of decorations. I love to explore SL and all the adorable spots and creations made by their user. I am also a hard-shopper because i love to honor the work of all these cool creator. Tis fact makes me everything but rich in this world referring to the Linden$, but i am rich by wonderful people and friends from all over the world there.
Maybe one day we will meet there, having a good talk or sharing thoughts about the world.
I need to excuse my poor english, but i am not native speaker in english... I am german but i decided to write here in english (also to learn a bit more).
Okay.. I hope you will enjoy what i can offer you here. If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to contact me anytime.
Mad love Erin <3<3<3

*LOVE IS THE MESSAGE*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen