That's me...

That's me...
March 2010

Samstag, 27. März 2010

One night in March

Today I had a really great time and just wonderful experiences in SL. As i signed in I jumped into a free slot at the ANJUNA BEACH CLUB. A cool party crowd, some of the great Anjuna family, my Sister Granny and also Spanki were there. I enjoyed my set and i think the people around liked it too.
A close friend of mine, Lolly, asked me to spin at her wedding tomorrow. This is really a great honor for me, especially because I know how many really cool DJ's she knows by her work at THE SLEEK. I look forward to this event tomorrow. I think I will start with some Lounge tunes and cross over to some smooth house tunes.
After a while Spanki contacted me and TP'd me to the Tainted boys Club. This is a Gay-Club... Close friends of mine should hear now the alarm bell ringing. Yes I am not really used to gayclubs in SL. I wasn't often there because the most places i have visited were pretty boring. It seems the gays in SL are harder to handle than in RL, because they always standing around, watchin, checkin and hopin for THE better one who should appear just for them! LOL
So the night at the Tainted boys turned out into a really cool night. The DJ was amazing and the crowd was cool. Maybe it depends if there are naughty places around, because at Tainted boys you will not find them :o)
It was another night with Spanki there and I need to say, that I love that we are able to have fun, deep talks but also just quiet moments where we both just seem to enjoy ourselfs. I really hope there will be an again and again and again ....



*LOVE IS THE MESSAGE*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen