That's me...

That's me...
March 2010

Dienstag, 30. März 2010

Sometimes...

.. things are turning out bad. Just another experience i just made two days ago.
One of my closest friends turned out into the biggest liar i ever met in Second Life.
For more than one and a half year she served me nothing but lies. maybe there was truth in one or two facts, but to be honest, I totally lost my trust into her.
Yes, she was also helpful to me as i had my bad times with my Ex, yes, she gave me a place when i lost everything. I am still thankful for these facts but i never expected what finally happened.

So what happened: gosh... long story lol... another friend just contacted me 2 days ago and asked me if i would have heard from her because he got a short message on his cell from her that she would have left SL... i told him she just contacted me three hours earlier to get some Landmarks for hairshops ... i was under shock and really worried. I tried to get her... but she wasn't online...
Yesterday morning i got her hubby in SL and was asking him if he could get her to the desktop because i would need to talk to her... and as i asked him to get her in front of the desktop because i really would ned to talk to her he responded something like "huh? how can i make this, she lives in Brazil and i live in the US.". She told me from the beginning they would be married in sl but also in rl, they would have a lil son, would have 14 sims in SL, loads things about her job and so on... We had loads of deep talks where i opened my soul to her and also got more details about her own life. Also her hubby was under shock, that she told me all these lies.
Just as one example: One day she told me that she is more relaxed with nudity as a woman who is born in Brazil. Sometimes she brings the trash out just with a jeans and a bra... her hubby and son were sitting on the couch, playing PS3, eating popcorn and were totally shocked as she greated outside the neighbours with a nice wave, her son would have said "I can't leave this house anymore from now!" Haha... fun story if it just would be the truth.. if there just would be a son, a home, neighbours or a hubby.
I have no idea why people acting this way with other peoples feeling. I never will understand why so many seem to love to kick others butts and dump them to the trash. I thought SL would be a place where people are fulfilling their RL dreams... but in such a bad way? Finally it sounds all like a multiple personality and if it's so i should be sad for her. I know that there are loads of broken people, but i thought everyone needs a kinda peace too. You know??? I really know people good in RL... its also my job as a therapist, but i never expected that people could act like this in a world where everyone runs behind some of his RL dreams. I really hope that i get better in locating those people also in RL and to keep them away from me.

By all this trouble I really hope, that i haven't offended a really close friend. I was not in the mood to see anyone last night so I was just sitting in the corner and thinking again about my being in SL.
This time I found some reasons to stay, even homeless again. There is this special person I just met 11 days ago and who grows up to a very special person in my being in SL, my SL Sister Granny, even if we don't have that much contact at the moment, some very nice people like Britt Bury and so many more REALLY lovable people from my friendslist. I am also happy that my first own DJ group started so well. I thank all the people who joined it so far and hope this family will grow also. *MUSIC TO UNITE PEOPLE* So if you want to join me there, feel free to search for ERIN MESSMER under groups in world and join my lovable HOUSE-CHOON-LOVERS :o)
If you are a really nice person... don't hide yourself and spread love also into the virtual world!!!


My message for today has nothing to do with music...

*BE AS YOU ARE!!!*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen